Special Bulletin: Japanese Earthquake, A Prophetic Demarcation in Time, Part 1
Thursday, March 17, 2011
In this Video Special Bulletin, Rick Joyner shares about the Japanese earthquake, which was prophesied 22 years ago, and how this event signifies the beginning of a worldwide economic meltdown. Rick also shares about another massive earthquake that has been prophesied to hit the west coast sometime after the Japanese shaking. The unraveling of the American economy is coming, and we must prepare. However, this does not mean we are without hope. This is a wakeup call for us, and we can wake up to perhaps one of the greatest opportunities in history for good to triumph over evil.
Jesus has been stirring in my heart to talk to believers about Prophetic Dreams. Over the years (since being filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues in 1977), I have had numerous prophetic dreams – AND prophetic dreams and visions are the typical/normal part of everyday Christianity (Book of Acts Christianity – something every Christian can and WILL BE experiencing AFTER they are born again and Holy Spirit filled with the evidence of speaking in tongues). For example:
- Matthew 2:12
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
Matthew 2:11-13 (in Context) Matthew 2 (Whole Chapter)
- Matthew 2:22
But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:
Matthew 2:21-23 (in Context) Matthew 2 (Whole Chapter)
- Acts 16:9
And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
Acts 16:8-10 (in Context) Acts 16 (Whole Chapter)
Here is how Prophetic Dreams have operated in me:
- Most (not all) of the Prophetic Dreams that I have had over the years – most of them have been BAD dreams.
- These BAD (prophetic) dreams are things that are actually going to happen in the future – snap shots of the future, a preview of things that will actually happen at a future time – for sure – for real.
- Now, at first when Jesus would cause/give these dreams to me
- At first, I did not realize that Jesus gave them to me – I just thought they were nightmares
- I did not know that they were events that would actually happen in the future
- Each time I had one of these bad dreams, I noticed that what I saw in the dream actually happened later – bad things
- Having been taught by Kenneth Hagin about the authority of the believer, I decided I did not want any more of those bad dreams to happen – so after I had the bad dream, I would pray against the bad future event so that the bad thing would never happen – I simply prayed those bad future events out of existence.
- Then, I figured out – the reason that Jesus gave me those bad dreams is because Jesus wanted me to pray them out of existence. Jesus gave me the bad dreams because He knew I would pray against them.
- Conclusion – we can change the future – and Jesus wants us to change the future – that is why Jesus gives us those bad/prophetic dreams – Jesus wants us to change the future.
The Bible is full of examples – nothing bad is going to happen unless Jesus reveals it first to his prophets:
- Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Amos 3:6-8 (in Context) Amos 3 (Whole Chapter)
Genesis 18:17-19 (King James Version)
17And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
19For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
So, if anything bad is going to happen, Jesus is going to reveal it ahead of time. Jesus is going to give us an opportunity to repent and change what is about to happen – we can change the future. Now having said that – globally, there are some future events (as identified in the Book of Revelations) that are bad, that are going to happen, and you will not be able to pray them out of existence because OTHERS have a FREE WILL and Jesus gave them the right to CHOOSE. However, the bad things that will happen to THEM does not have to happen to YOU. For example:
- Psalm 91:7
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psalm 91:6-8 (in Context) Psalm 91 (Whole Chapter)
- Exodus 8:22
And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.
Exodus 8:21-23 (in Context) Exodus 8 (Whole Chapter)
As you can see, the bad things that came upon the WORLD of Egypt, did not happen in the land of Goshen. And, at the individual level – you can ALWAYS change your future.
Now the next example is POWERFUL and you need to RECEIVE it into your heart – the testimony of Kenneth Hagin in his book “I Believe in Visions” in Chapter 5, Page 85 “I had been praying for sometime for my wife… as she had a goiter. It was growing larger and larger until now she was having choking spells… Page 86, But the Lord said to me, “She will live and not die. It was Divine Destiny that she would die, but I have heard your prayers and have come to answer them. She will live… I did this, Son, just because you asked me to. You don’t know how I long to do for my children if they would only ask Me and believe Me. MANY TIMES THEY BEG AND CRY AND PRAY, but they don’t believe. And, I cannot answer their prayers unless they have faith, because I cannot violate my Word. But, how often I long to help them if only they would let Me by taking Me at my Word and bringing Me their problems, trusting Me to undertake for them.”
Let me just say – if you have not purchased Ken Hagin’s book “I Believe In Visions” – THEN DO IT. So, I could give you many examples of prophetic dreams at the individual level:
- If you have a dream that your spouse will die of cancer – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that your spouse will die of meningitis – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that your spouse will separate from you and divorce – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that your baby will be born cesarean – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that someone will die in a vehicle accident – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that you will commit a future sin – you can change the future
- If you have a dream that an evil spirit will attack you – you can change the future
- If you have a dream about snakes – you can change the future
I cannot emphasize enough that KNOWLEDGE is only the first step, INSTRUCTION is only the first step, PLEASE call so we can plug you into a GROUP or WORKSHOP because humans LEARN by DOING and PRACTICING in a group or workshop with other Christians – not reading an article. If you have had some prophetic dreams – we want to hear them. LET’S MAKE THINGS INTERACTIVE!!
Please invite your friends to request to be put on the email mailing list to receive future newsletters – and call me so we can start a group, or workshop, or house church at your house.
House Church Ministries for Jesus