- I have made you a man of relationships (Evangelism and Pastoral Care)
- I have called you to be a repairer of the breach (Bible Teacher), and
- I have commissioned you (Apostolic) to be a minister of Righteousness (Holiness) which removes the enemy’s strongholds from the Christian’s life, unlocks God’s miracles, and causes the believer to want to walk closer and closer with Jesus.
- If ever there was a man on earth that needed Deliverance from satan – it was Job.
- If ever there was a man on earth that needed Inner Healing from ungodly beliefs – it was Job.
- If ever there was a man on earth that needed a Physical Healing and Miracle – it was Job.
- God never said that Job had no sin. In fact, Job had unrepentant, rebellious, prideful sin.
- God never told satan to go punish Job. Satan came to God. Satan had already targeted Job (and because Job had sin, satan had a legal/Biblical right to attack Job as explained in Deuteronomy Chapter 28). The King James translation makes it sound like God decided to punish Job by telling satan to “go get” [hast thou considered my servant Job]. But just the opposite is true (see Young’s Literal Translation below). Satan had already targeted an attack onto Job, but God decided to limit what satan could do in order to give Job time and more opportunity to repent.
Job 1:8 (YLT) 8 And Jehovah saith unto the Adversary, `Hast thou set thy heart against My servant Job because there is none like him in the land, a man perfect and upright, fearing God, and turning aside from evil?’ Job 1:12 (YLT) 12 And Jehovah saith unto the Adversary, `Lo, all that he hath [is already] in thy hand, only unto him put not forth thy hand.’ And the Adversary goeth out from the presence of Jehovah.Furthermore, when God described Job as perfect, the word “perfect” does NOT mean sinless. So, Job was serving God with integrity and good works (but was still in need of a Savior): Perfect = 8535 = one who lacks nothing in physical strength, beauty, etc., an ordinary quiet sort of person, morally innocent, having integrity Upright = 3477 = walking upright and straightforward in the ways of God Many Bible scholars and theologians conclude that Job’s sin was pride. But, we should point out that Job’s sin of pride was not spiteful pride denying God’s existence, but was good works pride thinking that good works, good morality, good ethics, good integrity and in general – human goodness was adequate. In other words, some people hate God and spit in His face while others (like Job) acknowledge God Almighty and try to live a life that is pleasing to Him. Unfortunately, ALL humans (including those who practice evil and those that practice good) need to acknowledge their need for God to save them (and receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior). God warns us to stop sinning in a variety of ways including dreams: Amos 3:7 (AMP) 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing [a]without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets. Footnotes: a. Amos 3:7 God has always warned the world of coming judgments in order that it may not bring them upon itself. He warned Noah of the coming flood (Gen. 6:13ff.); Abraham and Lot of the future destruction of Sodom (Gen. 18:17; 19:14); Joseph of the seven-year famine (Gen. 41:30); Moses of the ten plagues on Egypt (Exod. 7:1ff.); Jonah of the destruction of Nineveh (Jonah 1:2; 3:4); Amos of the downfall of Syria, Philistia, Tyre, Edom, Ammon, Moab, Judah, and Israel (Amos 1 and 2). Various prophets were told in detail about the final events in connection with the captivities of the chosen people, and in every case the warnings were startlingly executed. Jonah announced the destruction of Nineveh, but judgment was postponed following repentance. When later generations of Ninevites backslid and reverted to extreme wickedness, the warning of Nahum was carried out completely against them. Christ’s coming was foretold throughout the Old Testament, from Genesis to Malachi. Equally plain and inevitable of fulfillment are the warnings of Jesus and the prophets concerning the future that each day comes nearer to every nation on earth. Genesis 20:3-7 (AMP) 3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night and said, Behold, you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken [as your own], for she is a man’s wife. 4 But Abimelech had not come near her, so he said, Lord, will you slay a people who are just and innocent? 5 Did not the man tell me, She is my sister? And she herself said, He is my brother. In integrity of heart and innocency of hands I have done this. 6 Then God said to him in the dream, Yes, I know you did this in the integrity of your heart, for it was I Who kept you back and spared you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not give you occasion to touch her. 7 So now restore to the man his wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her [to him], know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours. But, what happens if we do not heed God’s warnings to us through dreams? Daniel 4:27-32, 37 (AMP) 27 Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable to you; break off your sins and show the reality of your repentance by righteousness (right standing with God and moral and spiritual rectitude and rightness in every area and relation) and liberate yourself from your iniquities by showing mercy and loving-kindness to the poor and oppressed, that [if the king will repent] there may possibly be a continuance and lengthening of your peace and tranquility and a healing of your error. 28 All this was fulfilled and came upon King Nebuchadnezzar. 29 At the end of twelve months [notice that God gave the king 12 months to repent] he was walking in the royal palace of Babylon. 30 The king said, Is not this the great Babylon that I have built as the royal residence and seat of government by the might of my power and for the honor and glory of my majesty? 31 While the words were still in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken: The kingdom has departed from you, 32 And you shall be driven from among men and your dwelling will be with the living creatures of the field. You will be made to eat grass like the oxen, and seven times [or years] shall pass over you until you have learned and know that the Most High [God] rules in the kingdom of men and gives it to whomever He will. 37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, Whose works are all faithful and right and Whose ways are just. And those who walk in pride He is able to abase and humble. People were being warned through dreams in Job’s time period. And we even know what Job’s sin was. Job believed he was already righteous (not in need of a Savior): Job 2:9 (AMP) 9 Then his wife said to him [Job], Do you still hold fast your blameless uprightness? Job 4 :1, 12-19 (AMP) 4 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said, 12 Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and my ear received a whisper of it. 13 In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, 14 Fear came upon me and trembling, which made all my bones shake. 15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up! 16 [The spirit] stood still, but I could not discern the appearance of it. A form was before my eyes; there was silence, and then I heard a voice, saying, 17 Can mortal man be just before God, or be more right than He is? Can a man be pure before his Maker, or be more cleansed than He is? 18 Even in His [heavenly] servants He puts no trust or confidence, and His angels He charges with folly and error— 19 How much more those who dwell in houses (bodies) of clay, whose foundations are in the dust, who are crushed like the moth. God was apparently warning Job in dreams and visions because Job was reacting in rebellion and fear (rather than repentance and faith).
- The Faith Camp in particular has taught that Job’s sin was fear. Well certainly, fear is a sin. And certainly, Job was reacting in fear. But…
- The truth is that Job had an ungodly belief in that Job believed he was already righteous (relying upon his good works) and therefore had no need for a Savior.
- Obviously, Job’s friends (such as Eliphaz the Temanite in Job 4:1-19) understood that mortal man CANNOT be just (righteous) before God his Maker. Thus…
- Job was rebelling against not only revealed truth, but Job was also rebelling against God’s dealings with Job (which no doubt included dreams, visions and the testimony of Job’s friends such as Eliphaz). In fact,
- God’s dealings with Job were terrifying to Job (Job reacted by GREATLY fearing according to Job 3:25)
- Deliverance (from satan and his evil workers). If your relationships, health and/or finances are in trouble – then you need deliverance
- Inner Healing – ungodly beliefs create more sins which open doors for the enemy to attack you. First we stop the devil and his evil workers from attacking you. Then, we find those ungodly beliefs to get rid of so that the devil cannot keep coming back into your life
- Physical Healing – we find that it is necessary to pray the prayers of deliverance with you, so that the prayers for physical healing will work allowing your physical health to spring forth speedily and so that you can keep your miracle
When Is Your Deliverance Complete – Click Here (1 Pages)
Repent, Deliverance Then Healing – Click Here (3 Pages). As a reminder, the HCMFJ.Com newsletters (like this one) go to subscribers in more than 23 states and three foreign countries. Therefore, our House Church which meets every Tuesday evening is making a National and Global impact: A. Tab-Getting Born Again, on How To Get Someone Born Again, and the tract to use (developed by Rick Hollman, over 30 years of experience) Free Gift Coupon B. Tab-Remove Strongholds, on how to get the new Christian delivered and inner healed (developed by Paul Hollis, over 20 years of experience) C. Tab-Discipleship, on how to disciple that new Christian (developed by Andrew Wommack, and this material is changing the nation of Uganda) D. Tab-Downloads, has excellent Teaching Articles that you need to read, speak into the atmosphere and do. See the section Rick Hollman for articles that I write during the month but only publish once per month in these monthly newsletters such as: Who Sinned – Blind Man Or Parents Revile Not – But Do Admonish And Reprove You cannot just “know and believe.” You must ALSO “apply and receive.” So “selah: pause and calmly think about that.” In other words, we have to impart and transfer the anointing to you (Jesus BREATHED ON THEM John 20:22, Apostle Paul explains how anointing is imparted by prophecy and laying on of hands 1 Tim. 4:14). You cannot “just get the tape” and assume that teaching and knowledge will somehow land upon you. We have to “assemble ourselves together” as explained in Heb 10:25. In the Old Testament, the Jewish people would travel a long distance to “assemble together.” Mary, the mother of Jesus, rode a donkey while pregnant – do you want to ride a donkey when you are expecting to have a baby any day? Jesus blessed you with a comfortable car (rather than a donkey) to attend one of our Tab-Conferences. That is why we have House Church Ministries For Jesus every Tuesday evening at 6:45pm and you are invited (come even if you cannot arrive until 8:00pm). Surely you have some friends that have not reached perfection yet, or are struggling in some area of their life (health, relationships, and finances). Do you know how to help them – bring a friend in need. Weekly Meetings – Click Here. Sincerely, Rick Hollman Director of HCMFJ.com Email: HollmanInsuranceGroup@Cox.Net