I am just going to let Jesus use my fingers to type. You have heard ministers say they had a sermon in mind, but under the anointing and unction of the Holy Spirit they decided to just preach whatever came to mind? Well, today I am just letting God direct my fingers through typing.
The simple facts are that Jesus is by the inward witness wanting me to believe Him for Signs, Wonders and Miracles. Many times in the Bible the writer would say – if we were to record all of the signs, wonders and miracles that were performed there would be no way to record and document all of them.
In 2010 Jesus told me twice to start believing Him for signs, wonders and miracles. So on Thanksgiving Day in 2010 that was the second time Jesus by the inward witness spoke that to me. AND, Jesus is requiring me to CONFESS this before men (meaning to go public with it). I am being directed to:
- Become convinced of whatever it is that Jesus wants to do (in this case believe for signs, miracles and wonders).
- Ask Jesus to do whatever it is that Jesus wants me to believe Him for (in this case ask Jesus to do signs, wonders and miracles even though He has already made it clear that He wants to do signs, wonders and miracles – think of that – I have to ask Him to do what He has already said He wants to do. Jesus relies on us to use the authority He granted to us. So Jesus delegated authority to us, and then tells us to ASK HIM (with the authority He delegated to us) to do what only He can do and wants to do.
- Confess – go public with it. In the old testament, Moses and Aaron told pharaoh the king of Egypt what God was going to do BEFORE God did it. Have you ever noticed that God has this habit of telling the END before the BEGINNING.
So I said all of that to say this – Jesus is by the inward witness telling me to believe Him to multiply the gasoline in my vehicle(s), AND I am supposed to tell the whole world (whoever wants to listen) that Jesus has told me to believe Him to multiply gasoline in my vehicles BEFORE Jesus will start doing it.
So I have to be willing to be a fool for Jesus. I have to be willing to say and do what seems foolish and crazy in the natural. To be obedient to Jesus, Jesus wants me to tell Christians and sinners that Jesus wants me to believe Him to multiply the gasoline in my vehicles BEFORE Jesus does it. Before I forget, this website is a huge blessing because:
- I can publish a book chapter by chapter – and never have to publish an actual book – and it is FREE to you.
- I can preach a teaching or a sermon to the entire GLOBE – and I don’t have to purchase air time on TV or look for businesses to pay for TV time with commercials
Now I suspect (and here is where I am guessing – this part is NOT a “thus sayeth the Lord” – I suspect that the body of Christ is going to HAVE to start believing God for MIRACLES because of the end times that we are ALREADY in. In other words, some of the bad things that are coming upon the earth and into our daily lives are soooooo bad that we Christians will have to learn how to walk in MIRACLES as needed and as required. So I believe that Jesus is wanting me to demonstrate signs, wonders and miracles to the body of Christ because the average Christian is going to need signs, wonders and miracles in their every day life. In other words, I don’t have to pray for your vehicle because you can pray over your own vehicle. We are equipping and training YOU to do the signs, wonders and miracles that Jesus wants to do and is orchestrating.
Jesus is also telling me by the inward witness that He wants us to learn how to NOT OPERATE IN FEAR. Jesus said many times – FEAR NOT. When Peter was walking on the water, Peter SAW the wind and FEAR made Peter sink. And, Jesus said to Peter, why did you do it, why did you fear, why did you doubt, I the Lord am right here, I will never let you down, and both Peter and Jesus walked back to the boat on the water. Folks I am trying to tell you that BAD things are going to come upon the earth and YOU are going to have to choose either FEAR or JESUS.
Keep in mind that FEAR is an actual evil spirit that manifests itself in a variety of ways. You are going to have to point your finger at FEAR (did you hear me – you are going to have to point your finger at fear and command fear to stop and leave in the name of Jesus) and say I CHOOSE not to believe in FEAR. You are going to have to say OUT LOUD – did you hear me – OUT LOUD – I CHOOSE to believe and trust in JESUS. OUT LOUD say I recognize you evil spirit of fear, I command you evil spirit of fear in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazereth, the Lord of Hosts, the Sovereign God Almighty, I command you evil spirit of fear to stop and leave in Jesus name – and the evil spirit of fear will have to obey and leave you.
I also believe that God ordained signs, wonders and miracles (signs, wonders and miracles that Jesus directs us to do – just like Moses) will be a land of Goshen for us. Bad things came upon the Egyptians, but God told the nation of Israel what to do so that the bad things did not happen to the nation of Israel. So at a time when gasoline prices seem to be going up every week – not for the Christian who is instructed by Jesus what to do – believe Him to multiply the gasoline in the vehicle gas tank:
- Jesus multiplied the loaves of bread and fish, and fed the multitude (remember, Jesus said “the things that I do, you shall do also and greater because I go to the Father” John 14:11-13 read it for yourself)
- When the wedding ran out of wine, Jesus multiplied the wine by converting water into wine. Who knows, maybe Jesus will tell you to add gasoline to your vehicle by pouring water into the gas tank – think about it – He had the jars filled with water which Jesus then converted to wine. The point is – pray, hear and obey.
I cannot emphasize enough that KNOWLEDGE is only the first step, INSTRUCTION is only the first step, PLEASE call so we can plug you into a GROUP or WORKSHOP because humans LEARN by DOING and PRACTICING in a group or workshop with other Christians – not reading an article.
Please invite your friends to request to be put on the email mailing list to receive future newsletters – and call me so we can start a group, or workshop, or house church at your house.Rick Hollman House Church Ministries for Jesus 402-896-3760