1 John 4:2 (KJV) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God
I (say your name) confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
Romans 10:9-10 (KJV) 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
In the name of Jesus, Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again from the dead that I might have eternal life. Therefore, I choose to repent of all my sins. Lord Jesus, come into my heart. I choose to receive you now as my Savior and Lord.
From this day forth, I declare that Jesus is the Lord of my life. As an act of my own free will, I choose to serve the Lord Jesus Christ all the days of my life, and I surrender my life and my will to the obedience of God’s Word. Therefore:
- I choose to be water baptized (Matt 28:19, Act 2:38)
- I choose to be filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues
- This causes me to receive the power of God and the enablement of God to get free, stay free and to live for Jesus (Act 1:8)
- Speaking in tongues will re-charge me like a battery re-charger giving me rest and refreshing when I become weary (Is 28:11-12)
- Speaking in tongues builds me up like a home builder building a house (1 Cor 14:2-4)
- Speaking in tongues keeps God’s love active in my life so that unselfish love becomes my motivation (Jude 1:20-21)
- When I speak in tongues, I am praying the perfect prayer for myself and others, and it is beseeching (making urgent appeal) for God to cause the circumstances of my life to line up properly instead of destructively (Rom 8:26-27)
- Speaking in tongues causes super natural revelation to come to me and I will just know and understand what to do (John 16:12-13)
- 1 choose to join a good local church.
- A good local church is one that preaches everything that God offers in His Word including: salvation, baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, physical healing, inner healing & deliverance, and prosperity. This will help me to grow spiritually.
- I understand that I am disobeying God if I do not get involved with other believers (Heb 10:23-25) because I need encouragement, prayer support and direction in difficult situations
- I understand that God expects me to serve in the work of the ministry (Heb 4:11-12).
- From now on my strongest friendships will be with other Christians (2 Cor 6:14-18)
- I choose the road of freedom
- I choose to forgive and bless everyone
i. For example, there are people who have hurt me, abused me, failed to help me, cheated me, and let me down. I choose to forgive them, I cancel their debt, they owe me nothing (not even an apology), I turn them over to God Almighty, He will deal with them, but I choose to let them go, and I speak the good things of God into their lives.
ii. For example, there have been times when I wanted to blame God for the bad things that have happened in my life, but it is the devil who comes to kill, steal and destroy. If it is bad, it came from the devil. If it is good, it came from God. I will no longer blame God for the bad things that came from the devil. God is my helper, my healer and my deliverer.
- I choose to confess and repent that I have not lived my life perfectly.
i. For example, I have made mistakes, I have done things that were wrong, I should have asked Jesus for help, Jesus would have given me help, Jesus would have given me direction, but I either forgot or failed to call upon the name of Jesus, and so I admit my mistakes, I admit my short comings, I am sorry, I choose to repent, I choose to change my mind
ii. I say that from now on and with God’s help, that I will turn to my Lord Jesus and ask Him what I should do in every situation.
- I hereby ask you Lord Jesus to forgive me, cleanse me and heal me
- I choose to renounce, break and drive out the devil. For example:
i. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with fear, phobias of every type and variety, or worry
ii. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with hate, unforgiveness, bitterness, or resentment toward others. I also let go of the bad feelings that I have had towards myself like guilt, shame, and blaming my self. Yes, I made a mistake, but Jesus forgave me and restored me to Himself.
iii. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with evil vows, oaths, agreements, or words spoken against others or myself
iv. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with the sin of doubt, unbelief, or not being persuaded about God’s Word which contains the truth and His promises to me
v. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with sexual sins
vi. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with the occult, cults, witchcraft, false religions, or pagan practices
vii. In the Name of Jesus, I renounce the sin and break it’s curse and will no longer participate with death, destruction or abortion
In the Name of Jesus, I have renounced my own sins and the sins of my ancestors.
In the name of Jesus, I have broken the curses (yokes of bondage) that came upon me as a result of those sins, rites, ceremonies, and word curses that were done or spoken by my ancestors, others or me.
Therefore, in the name of Jesus, I now command the devil and his evil spirits and demons to depart from me. Get out of my body, out of my soul, and out of my life – leave now and never return, In Jesus Christ’s Name, Amen and Amen – so be it.
Rick Hollman 402-896-3760
House Church Ministries For Jesus Email: HollmanInsuranceGroup@Cox.Net
5605 Blackwell Drive, Omaha NE 68137 Web: www.HCMFJ.Com